This morning I was making my copies in the copy room when I had a visitor show up. If you want to, you can take a guess at who it was, but I don't think you'll have to guess very hard. That's right-- it was Nathan!!
He stood there in the doorway holding flowers. Not just any flowers though. They were my favorite kind- tulips. I love tulips. I think that they just seem so good and clean and pure. And these ones were red, perfect for celebrating the birth of the Savior.
If he was looking for a smile on my face, he got it. As a nice additional bonus, he also got smiles from a lot of other people as well. As we walked down the hallway back to my classroom, it was fun to watch as people would see Nathan, see the flowers, and then would smile. It made a lot of people's day!
1 comment:
I love it! I'm so glad that I got to meet him... he's a keeper :) I wouldn't think of resigning as Derek's Fan club President cause he is great but I think I might be able to find time to be President of another club as well.
Post a Comment