Monday, August 25, 2008

Crayons and Husbands


Ah, the first day of school has arrived, and ironically, my nerves have actually calmed down a great deal. The children were kind of therapeutic today. Maybe that's because I had them one on one since I was doing assessments today, but it was nice. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that when the children are there, I don't have any energy left over to fuss about me. It's all about them.
I had a child draw me a beautiful picture today. While Clarissa's mother and I were discussing her goals for the next trimester, she drew a picture of me with my husband. I ought to take a picture of it tomorrow and put it up. My husband is tall and very red, with a large tuft of fire engine red hair. He is a looker and I am excited for the day that I get to meet him!

No comments: