


We're buying a house! I never expected to own my own home so soon, but it's happening! Nathan and I are in the process of closing on our very first home! Nathan will move in first, and then I will move in when we're married in June. June 18th to be exact....
We're so excited!
It's true. I really am becoming a real person. I've graduated from college. I've gone on a mission. I have a real job. I'm getting married. I'm buying a house. I once asked a friend, "How does it feel to be real? Does it hit all at once, or is it like the Velveteen Rabbit?" Well, I think Real really is like the Velveteen rabbit. Sometimes it hurts, and sometimes it's hard... and sometimes it's just plain wonderful!
And right now... I guess I'll just enjoy the fact that things seem to be working out right now. And it's wonderful!
2 comments:
Wow!! I'm so jealous!! How fun! I love you deleriously happy you sound!!!
it's beautiful!
Post a Comment