So the Boy has this fantastic ability to imitate a Hispanic accent... and more than that, he's hilarious when using it, so we've had fun with that. While looking for a car for me, we often laughed at his stereotypical comments about wanting a "low rider" with "the rims" and "LED lights" that cause it to glow.
So, what does that have to do with anything? Well, today while in kindergarten (yes, everything I write about is about school), I had the children drawing in their journals about what they would like to bring to "Show and Tell" if given the chance. I then helped them write about it. Well, one Hispanic little boy told me he was drawing his trailer truck. I helped him write that, and then afterwards he told his friend, "It's a low rider."
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment